Everyone loves to tan on the beach under the hot sun, but do you know how to protect your skin from it? The sun’s rays contain UV rays that penetrate deep into our skin and cause deep damage. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can lead not only to sunburn but also to premature aging of the skin, pigment spots, and the appearance of wrinkles. Sun protection reduces the risk of such problems and protects the skin. Do you want to know why the sun is bad for your skin and how to protect yourself from it?
Here are our top 5 tips on how to protect your skin during the summer days:
1. Regardless of your skin type, it’s important to use sunscreen. The good thing is that our products are suitable for different skin types, even the most sensitive. You can use them every day as a base for your makeup, without creating a sticky layer on your skin and changing the texture of the makeup.
2. Do not forget that in addition to UV rays, there are also UVA and UVB.
Although a small percentage of the sun’s rays are UVA and UVB, you should know that they can seriously damage your skin. Therefore, it is necessary to use products with broad-spectrum sun protection. Especially when we are at the beach, it is recommended to use sunscreen with a high protection factor (SPF), suitable for your skin.
3. Avoid being exposed to the sun between 12 and 4 pm. This is the time when the sun is strongest. Try to stay in the shade during this period, or at least not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long time. During these hours, we recommend you drink more water to stay hydrated, and you can use our products to hydrate your skin.
4. Carefully apply the sunscreen cream so as not to forget areas that are not smeared. We understand you’re in a rush to indulge in summer sensations, but take some time before that to protect your skin. At least 15 to 30 minutes before going out in the sun, apply the sunscreen and remember to reapply after 2/3 hours or if it washes off.
5. Wear protective clothing. Another way you can protect your skin from the strong sun is to wear clothing that prevents the sun’s rays from reaching your skin. It is especially important to wear a hat when you are outside during the hot hours. In addition to protecting your scalp from burning and your face from the sun, it will also protect you from sunstroke.
With products like our day cream from the Be Bright series, you will protect your skin. But not only that, our day cream provides you with protection from polluted air and cigarette smoke. It creates a filter on the skin, through which it does not allow dirt to enter into the pores.
In case you’ve been in the sun too much. Be Bright cream can help you with its soothing effect on the skin. This is because of glycerin and aloe vera, which are part of the cream’s natural ingredients. If you have sensitive skin, don’t be afraid to use Imperium Est products because they have a pure and natural composition.
Sun protection is also important for protecting the skin’s youth. UV rays
can cause the appearance of wrinkles, roughening of the skin, and loss of its elasticity.
Regular use of sun protection helps to maintain the youthful and radiant appearance of the skin. For this purpose, we recommend the day cream from the Reborn series. It contains oils, thanks to which your skin stays permanently hydrated throughout the day and protects it from the sun. It prevents the appearance of new wrinkles and erases the signs of aging or scars and spots on the skin. It supports the building of the skin’s natural defenses and protects the skin from external aggressions such as pollution, UV rays, and oxidative damage.
Summer has arrived and with it comes many emotions and experiences. These were our tips for protecting your skin from the sun’s rays. Don’t neglect your skin in the hottest season and give yourself healthy, young, and radiant skin. Protect your skin from the insidious rays of the sun and enjoy a vacation by the sea.