The change in weather and environment in autumn also affects your skin. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the most common skin problems this season.
First is the drying of the skin. As the colder weather sets in and the humidity in the air increases, your skin becomes more prone to dryness. The consequences of this are dryness, itching, and irritation of the skin.
Cold winds can also cause dry lips, which can lead to chapping and discomfort. Use a hydrating lip balm and apply it regularly throughout the day. But make sure the product doesn’t contain alcohol or drying ingredients.
Changes in weather and environmental humidity can affect the skin and cause acne. Cold weather can make skin more sensitive and irritated. To prevent or reduce acne, regularly clean your face with a gentle cleansing product and avoid using aggressive ones. We recommend products that contain soothing ingredients such as aloe vera or panthenol.
Cold temperatures can worsen skin conditions such as eczema. This is a skin condition that can worsen in the fall due to the drying of the skin. With issues like eczema, it’s important to keep your skin well-hydrated and avoid potential irritants. Using moisturizing creams and lotions can help combat this skin problem.
4. Dry scalp
A dry scalp is a common problem in autumn, which can lead to dandruff and irritation. Regular use of a suitable hair shampoo and conditioner can help deal with this problem. You can also add a hat or scarf to your autumn look. Besides being relevant this season, they will also protect your skin.
5. Pigment spots
And finally, let’s not forget the effects on the skin of exposure to the sun in the summer. This can lead to the appearance of pigment spots on your skin, which become more noticeable in the fall. To deal with this problem, use sunscreen and protect your skin from excessive sun, even in the fall.
In order to keep your skin healthy and radiant during the autumn season, it is important to take care of it with the right choice of cosmetics and the right daily routine. Here are some tips that you can include in your daily care:
• Cleanse your face twice a day with a suitable cleansing product. It is recommended to do this in the morning, before applying a moisturizing cream or foundation, and in the evening, so that you can clean the impurities that have accumulated during the day. You can use products like the cleaning gel from the Reborn series. It gently removes skin impurities and stimulates the production of collagen and makes the skin more elastic.
• Use a moisturizing cream that meets the specific needs of your skin. We recommend products such as the day cream from the Be Bright series. It contains a rich composition of oils and vitamins that form a thin filter on the skin, protecting it from polluted air and cigarette smoke.
• Protect your skin from excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen. The day creams offered by Imperium Est create a natural immunity of the cells in depth and protect the skin from external aggressions such as UV rays.
• Wear appropriate clothing to protect the skin from the cold and wind. As already mentioned, hats and scarves are accessories that are suitable for autumn. But apart from them, you can also wear blouses with a high collar (polo) or elegant blazers.
• Drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated. It is a good practice to drink more teas during the cold weather because, in addition to hydrating you, they also contain useful vitamins.
• Avoid baths with hot water. They can dry out your skin. Instead, you can try so-called contrast showers. They alternate the use of hot and cold water. However, if this is difficult for you, you can end your shower with a little cold or lukewarm water. In this way, you also strengthen your immunity.
• Do not forget that it is always better to seek advice from a dermatologist or cosmetic specialist if you have serious problems with your skin.
Each person needs individual skincare, so it is important to find the right products for your needs. By observing the right care and attention to your skin, you will be able to enjoy a beautiful and healthy look in autumn.